Elevating basic parts and prototypes to fully finished replica models, indistinguishable from the final product, will give your design the maximum impact. Alternatively, more basic options such as ‘Paint Only’ finishes, SLS dyeing, clear lacquers and build layer removal may be sufficient to enhance characteristics or differentiate your model.
However you want your parts to stand out from the crowd our team of craftsmen have got a range of solution to suit.
- Build line removal from SLA, Figure 4 and SLS models
- SLA polishing to obtain transparent parts
- Texture application/matching:
- Various texture levels
- Product Top Coating:
- Colour matching
- Special Effect Paints (Metallic, Pearlescent, Flip, Metal Flake)
- Clear and Tinted Lacquers
- Mirror Chrome Effect
- RF shielding
- Metallisation to achieve real metal coatings (Copper, Silver, Gold, Chrome, Nickel, etc.)
- Bead Blasting (offered free of charge if required)
- Application of rub downs